To obtain an Electrical Engineering position that will enable me to use my education and military background to contribute to an organization while enhancing my skills.
- Fresno State University
- Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering – In progress
- Anticipated graduation – December 2012
- Military Training – Tech Core (23 wks); TWCS & ATWCS Operation and Maintenance (12 wks); Fire Controlman “A” School (11 wks); GCCS COP/M Operator (4 wks)
- Technical skills to work issues to resolution
- Modify/simulate electrical parts, prototypes and systems
- Installation and maintenance of solid state equipments and electrical control systems
- Works well with team members to solve and define developmental problems
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Windows, MS Office
- C, FEKO, Multisim, Matlab, HCS12 Microcontroller, LabVIEW
United States Navy (1999 – 2008)
Weapons Systems Technician
- Perform organizational and intermediate maintenance on digital computer equipment, subsystems, and systems; operate and maintain combat and weapons direction systems.
- Inspect, test, align, and repair micro/minicomputers and associated peripheral equipment, data conversion units, data display equipment, data link terminal equipment, print devices, and system related equipment; make analysis for detailed systems, computer programs, electronics, and electronic casualty control;
- Operate associated built-in and external test equipment;
- Load, initialize, and run pre-programmed diagnostic, performance and testing routines for digital computer equipment, digital subsystems, digital systems, and overall combat systems.
- Held Top Secret Clearance during Naval Service.